fireflies
August 15, 2009 @ 2:18 PM
Second chances?

Photobucket

Stace texted me in the morning, she said L.A Candy is in store! yeah. I am so getting it. Currently am reading Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult.

Its been a hectic week, datelines after datelines and thankfully the mother of all projects is done and I think I did fairly well,agree? Up next is tests. The coming week will start with OFA mock test and BZE class test on Monday itself. Then few weeks later will be the assessment itself. I don't have to worry about OFA that much because its graded by topics same goes for CMB and LPD. Its the Type A module, with that I am referring to Accounting and B. Environment that I'm dreading.

Am so looking forward to the next holiday in which will come in another 3 weeks or so. Jeez. I guess I'll be mugging on my weekends. I miss my geng though. Wahh, I need a break, I want a holiday.
0 comments: leave a comment