galore
August 10, 2009 @ 9:19 PM
Fat Weekends.

I had a busy and yet very awesome weekend. Started my weekend as usual with Baby, Accompany him to settle his old bike stuff, then to accompany his cousin to their bike shop. blah blah. Baby sent me to granny's before he heads to a wedding.

I had a ball of time at granny's. On the first night which is the Saturday, had the first S T E A M B O AT/B B Q with everyone who was there. I ate and ate and ate. Awesomeeee I tell you! But I keep needing to pee at night but luckily the toilet was near. Woke next morning, got cleaned up and waste my youth away with that munchkin and uncle's cat, Tiger.

In the afternoon, had another S T E A M B O A T/B B Q. More foooood. this is why Baby says I'm fat, I can't resist good food. In the evening, Baby pick me up and we head off to catch the fireworks. Then we met up with his family for dinner at S.Bedok, initial plan after dinner was to join Kak Desi, Razak, Show, Kak Sha and Abg Andi to karaoke but plans schmans, we decided to meet them after their karaoke session and join them for supper but I somehow ended up at Changi, so I ended up meeting Kak Desi at home, granny's that is.

On the way back home, a long way back, I was so freaking sleepy, it was 2.30 in the morning. So I decided to text Kak Desi, while on the moving bike. Reached home at nearly 3 am, Baby chilled for a while, Kak Desi and Rio was watching the telly. After shower, we waited for our McD's to arrive.

Bloody hungry you know at night. Then, perangai gemuk, after eat, go sleep. HA HA.

Monday morning, woke up, disturb everyone else esp granny, wait for breakfast to be ready, and we watched the Hangover. Surprisingly, it was not as hilarious as everyone said it would be. Just too vulgar. After that, bathed, got ready and headed home. Before that, we had lunch at Jalepeno Express first before Kak Desi and I window shopped.

I was so muddle-headed today, I thought I lost my ezlink, so granny ransacked my bag only to find out that it's laying on the coffee table at MY place. Then I reached home, only to find out that I left Baby's hair wax over at granny's. Plus I had to extract all the brain juices that's left generated from only 4/5 hours of sleep to finish up my bloody assignments.

Now I'm bloody exhausted, I want to rest. Bye!


Extracted from the Hangover;
- you are literally too stupid to be insulted.
0 comments: leave a comment