hopping bunnies
August 8, 2009 @ 11:25 AM
Laughing tits.

I met Atiq, Indri and Nura yesterday to discuss the prospects of re-opening Sonix. Needless to say I had a tonne of laughter. Every productive idea will be accompanied by sidetracking. Right Atiq? From training space to nenek keropok to hantu tetek, abang telinge and kakak jonggang? (if that is spelled correctly) Mind me, my malay is getting horrendous. Okay, so we settled with a few things, for now about Sonix.

Sidetracking:
Those interested please inform me in however you want to.
So that we can inform you about the final details once its finalised okay babies?


Moving on, might be meeting my babylove today, idk. I miss him so effing much. Last I saw him was last Sunday. *spiderwebs*. But let him get a good rest first. Then we go date and eat hotdogs k baby? teehee.

Hectic weekend/public holidays! Not to mention the endless datelines. GARHHH! So much to do, so little time. But don't worry, I'll survive.
0 comments: leave a comment