photographic memory
August 16, 2009 @ 7:45 PM
Chapped lips.

Today was spent attending a wedding function. Another of my dear boyfriend's secondary schoolmate got hitched. I'm not judging here to clear but it seems everyone is getting married early now. While for me, I'll wait till its right.

Somehow time today seem to fly by quite fast today. Nonetheless, I had an awesome weekend even though its a bit tiring. I enjoyed the rain by relaxing on the couch with a book in hand and a cup of hot milo on the side. Next up is to go for a massage.

I need that good long massage once the hols start, untie all those knots accumulated during the school term and my darling babyboyfriend promised me we'd hit the beach once school is done, for the hols I mean.

I'm suppose to be mugging for tmr's mock test but I'm currently blogging. Things in school need to slow down a bit, and I'm not referring for time to slow down. In less than a few weeks there will be class assessments and final exams hitting the road so dont be surprised if I'm on hiatus here.

Oh well, gonna web surf now before I start mugging for tmr's mock test.
Adious.
0 comments: leave a comment