killer
November 4, 2009 @ 1:50 PM
No doubt that I love her!
Alrightey, since I've got some free time on my hands, lets do an update. Nothing much happened this week besides the fact that I've been sick since last Sunday and missed two days of school in which I do not know whether I should be overjoyed or worried. However it is good to be at home during this monsoon season where the cold wind makes my bed feel like a paradise. It's no surprise I spent most time in bed one because the medical drugs I got from the doctor was so strong, it couldn't have knocked me out faster and it really gave drowsiness a new definition(my freezer can vouch for that) and two I got to relish the moment where I don't have to be in school. Well the fever might have subside but the migraine still lingers on, same goes for the killer sore throat. I hate it because all those sweet drinks for me must be left untouched. :( It does not help to be hungry all the time and has no appetite at the same time. Anyway, thank you again Baby for accompanying me to the doctor and entertaining me no matter how irritating and bi polar-ish I get.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment