September 29, 2010 @ 12:27 AM


Disappointed yet again. I just don't understand. Why does it happen over and over again? Maybe my expectations were a little too high. Maybe my arms were a little too wide. Maybe I'm more than just a little naive. Maybe I'm a little too imaginative. Maybe I keep expecting a little more. Maybe its wrong to have a constant thing. Maybe I could not accept change after all. Maybe it was you. Maybe you thought that this would suffice. Maybe you thought that I would not mind. Maybe you thought that this is good enough. Why couldn't I settle for less, you wonder? Or why couldn't I just settle for what its worth? Because I know I deserve more than that. But just how much is enough? I'm done being disappointed. I'm done climbing up so high just to fall again. I'm done trying to pretend that one day things will fall in place for me. I'm done.
xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment