sixty-eight
October 3, 2010 @ 2:00 AM

My first post for October and it will be dedicated to the none other. I honestly do not know where to start this time round. And I actually forgot about it, usually when the clock strikes 12, I will be the first one to wish H even though H does not usually reply me. Another disappointment. So anyway, let's just try and we'll see how honesty and a dry page leads us.

H and I fight a lot, and I mean a lot. We could even fight over the smallest thing, like, a watch or a mumble. And we fight hardcore, I do not mean that he is abusive la. We would each keep quiet and be in our own spaces until one of us cools down. We don't usually kiss and make up like others do. Once we've each cooled down, we'll just talk like nothing ever happens. That is if we are arguing over trivial things. It's a different story if we are breaking each others hearts. That could lead to days or weeks of alone time.

Sometimes I wonder how we even managed to make this work all these years. Especially with us both being really sarcastic most of the time. I guess to get where H and I are right now, you need buckets of patience, a notebook, sense of humor and a whole lot of love.

It has been some journey H and even though sometimes I feel like choking you, I know you're trying hard.

Forever & Always 
0 comments: leave a comment