once in a while
October 3, 2010 @ 10:53 PM

Since I'm waiting for Keeping Up With The Kardashian to finish loading, I shall do  quick update on the night I met my favourite girls, Nowreen and Kak Desi. Well, Show joined us because he managed to finish work early.

We had a sort of impromptu idea to have a girls day out after so long. I think the last time we had that was two months ago. Hence, we decided we should meet and have manicures and pedicures. It was really fun as always. Laughing over jokes that might not even come out funny or even laughing at each other. They are the best I will ever have. It is always a pleasure enjoying each other's company. Anyway, after the mani-pedi, we went for dinner at Wendy's. It was my first time at Wendy's and honestly, the food there was good. Very nice. We headed home after that. It was short but it was indeed fun.

Next meet up, I want to make sure that the whole gang of six is there. Don't even let me get started on how long has it been since the six of us hung out together.

xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment