the final lap
October 20, 2010 @ 9:09 PM

School has already started. It is already the second week now. I know, I should have updated about it earlier but I am doing it now aren't I?
So the time table this term is not so bad but I really felt that it is not necessary at all. The week goes on and on like a routine and I feel like I'm standing on a conveyor belt passing by the same old scene everyday in school. The modules this term are not so much of a killer and we are practically breezing through school one day after another. But I have a feeling, some where in the mid term, things will get a little hectic presumably because on the project management module. Yes, a module based solely on doing  project. The good thing about this term though is, we have no final exam. No more days of mugging, perhaps a little procrastinating, and no more burning the midnight oil to study for exams. This is the final lap so let's enjoy it while it last.
xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment