Better In Time
November 20, 2010 @ 12:20 AM


Dear Mr Time,

Everyone has been saying that you will eventually heal all wounds and they say emotional wounds takes a much longer time. However, I've been waiting for months for you to work your magic but here I am still with my wound wide open. It still hurts the same, the way it first did. I know I should not just depend on you to make it better. I know I should do my part and do the things that will help me move on from this faster, do my part in any way possible to piece the pieces back together. It's not like I did not try, I did but I failed. No amount of band aid can seem to mend me because it's not only my heart that broke into a million pieces.When it happened, it broke along all the other things important things in my life. It broke the security I had, the trust and confidence level I once build up. Hence, Mr Time, you're my my only hope right now. I admit, I'm tired of waiting on you and I'm on the verge of giving up. So if you could tell me, if I will ever mend, please tell me. If you are absolutely and positively sure that you will mend me, tell me. Don't make me wait any longer because making me wait is like continuously adding salt to an injury. And trust me, my threshold level of pain is very low, I think even lower than before. So again Mr Time, I'm putting this in the nicest way possible, Don't Screw With Me.

xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment