November 25, 2010 @ 8:29 PM
When some girls cry, it's not over just one thing, it's built up anger and tears that they've been holding in for so long. They try to put a smile on their face everyday so that no one will see the hurt they're really feeling. Sometimes, the girls that seem the happiest are the one's breaking down inside. -Tumblr
I have been crying myself to sleep for the past nights. Things has not been sitting right with me. It's frustrating to be dealing with all this emotion at once and it's even more frustrating that I don't even understand some it. I'm tired of dealing with it over and over again but it seems like there is nothing I can ever do about it. I used to be able to deal with all this so easily once before but now, it's like I've lost all sense of hope. I don't even have my own room to cry my heart out. It sucks having to cry it all out in silence and it does not help at all. And I have to wake up the next day, breathing in the mild air and braving myself to be strong. I don;t know how much longer I can hold up anymore. Everything is getting on my nerves now.
0 comments: leave a comment