For what it's worth
December 16, 2010 @ 4:54 PM

Everything is going so well. I've finally moved on and got over it. Then you had to come back, you had to relieve those painful scars I've been trying to mend and those heart wrenching memories that I've been trying to erase. You came back behaving like nothing ever happened.

Maybe you had your intentions. But why now? Why after I've gotten myself ack up again then you appear inmy life in the most unconventional way? Do you know the damage you've done, the glasses you have shattered? True, perhaps it is not entirely your fault and I should give you a fair chance. But I'm not willing to take the risk for that chance. I have to decided to move on from it and I am not going to let you come back, opening a door for me to go back to the past. It might give me some answers that I once kept looking for but it might also create doubts on things that I do not wish to second guess.

I can't move forward if I keep going back to the past. I'm going to be the bitch now and ignore everything and anything about you. Its bad enough that you have to come back and just because of that everything came rushing back. What more if I let you put your words in my head.

xoxo
0 comments: leave a comment