One More Night
December 5, 2010 @ 8:01 PM

I've come to a point where my feet is up and I am just one step away from leaving. I am just one step away of pulling the line and let everything I held on for, everything I tied up keeping it together fall apart. But there's one thing holding me back and I do not know what it is. Every time, without fail. Every time I thought of it, something at the back of my head holds me back and I spent another night thinking. I spent another day dealing with this emotions I do not want to deal with. I berate myself whenever I thought of the fact that I'm not happy anymore. But I upbraid myself even more when I thought of the way I let you treat me. I hate the fact that everything changes over one thing. I hate that you treat me like an option.

xoxo 
0 comments: leave a comment