My Answers
March 24, 2011 @ 1:20 AM

A dear friend of mine posted a few questions that she wants me to answer thus this post will be dedicated to her (sort of). Shafiqah Sahar here are my answers to your questions. Hopes it suffice. :) Here it goes.

Q1: What was your first impression of me and has it changed after you know me?
I first found out of who you are when I first stumbled upon your blog through F. I do not hate you, I just dislike you simply because you were her best friend. I sort of judged you there and then. I hated the fact that, assuming, you agree to her actions and when I saw your pictures, I thought you were a arrogant. But then I met you. The first time I met you, you were so out there, so social. You talked to me like you've known me for years. And in an instance everything I thought you were went away and I found this person with a huge personality and I was so glad you nothing of what I assumed you were. I  am so glad you that you are so social, if not we would probably be hating on each other right now. HAHA I hated the fact that I judged you with all those negative things and I am truly sorry. You are a true reason why I should never judge a book by its cover. You know I love you. First impression has definitely changed.

Q2: Would you rather be blind or disabled at 18? Why?
Honestly, I'd choose neither but if I am to choose between this two, I would probably be disabled at 18. Nothing against blind people, I would love to be able to see even if it means being short-sighted. Being disabled at 18 means that I've been able-bodied for the past 17 years, it means I got the chance to experience things. And not that being blind stops you from being the best that you could be but having being able-bodied before would only drive me to be better when I'm disabled, certain changes to adapt to but if it means getting to do the same thing that I was able to do on my own before is good enough.

Q3: If you have a daughter who got pregnant at 16 out of wedlock. What would you do/say to her?
It would probably be very disappointing to have a daughter get pregnant out of wedlock, no matter the age but if I have one that gets herself in that situation, I for sure would not get her to go for an abortion. I'll explore several options first, not necessarily marry her off because one she's young, she would probably not know a single thing about marriage. Perhaps just come to an agreement with the other party what it may be. If we intend to keep the baby, we'll raise it the best way we can. If we really cannot accept the baby, just have it up for adoption. I won't be harsh with my words with her, but just because I don't show my anger doesn't mean I'm not and she has to figure it out.

0 comments: leave a comment