Ten Facts
April 17, 2011 @ 12:16 AM

This is totally random but let's just do this for fun yes? Entertain me. I am going to be listing down ten facts(in random order) about me and briefly explain them. This should be interesting, let's start.

1. I find the dentists, offices and banks very scary. Its always quite all the time and routine-d, I always do not know what to do whenever I'm there and neither do I want to embarrass myself so I try to avoid it as much as I can.

2. I fear medicines referring to the tablet ones because I always imagined that I could choke on them and that they would be the cause of my death when they should help make me better instead.

3. I am not a people person. I hate crowds, I fear being in a room full of people and getting up in front of everyone to talk. Its weird because I am a very friendly person but I do not like approaching people, I prefer people to approach me.

4. I like the colour blue and I have an obsession with mascaras. I have tubes and tubes of it. Never leave the house without it, unless I'm having my specs on, outside.

5. I have am a diary hoarder. I have quite a number of diaries which contains my feeling, song lyrics, doodling and my thoughts that I still keep. Even now when I have a blog, I have a diary that still has so many pages eft unwritten.

6. I have a specific routine while I bath and I need to follow the same step every single time if not I would feel wrong. And I like to make sure I leave the toilet and myself scented.

7. I never leave the house without my wallet and my phone. Even if I have no money in my wallet haha.

8. I never liked mixed veggies even though I eat carrots, peas and corn. I prefer eating carrots just as it is, corn still as a whole after bbq or in popcorn form haha and I only eat peas that are like nuts, you know the ones from the vending machine in the packaging.

9. I need to sing sad songs when I shit. Makes the poo comes out easier even though my voice is like a crying hyaena's. Because I feel like poo-ing is a sad moment and that being sad makes my stomach churn.

10. I do not like getting my thumb print taken, be it at the bank or at the immigration area or anywhere that requires thumb prints because it would usually comes out as an error and I have to do it multiple times. It gets on my nerves and I conclude that my thumb is too small to e read by machines generators and what not.

That's all folks. Now you know a little bit about me even if you don't want to.
0 comments: leave a comment