76th
June 3, 2011 @ 8:35 PM

I make it a point to do this every time not because I am obligated to neither am I boasting. I am doing this because it acts as a reminder of how far we have come and it helps me reflects on the things we have been and will go through. And it also because of my belief in the little things. If little things can make a huge difference, I hope all my little efforts are building up like a giant sandcastle. 

Things has been going fairly well, just that I wished this wasn't the way to celebrate our 76th. But if this is the way for it to be better than I just have to make the best out of it. We may be, well, you may be feeling indignant towards me right now but its not going to stop me from doing this. Who knows, this might be one of those things that makes all of it better.

Despite it all, I love you babe. I have been in love with you since day one. And I am truly sorry for what I did.

xoxo ♥
0 comments: leave a comment