Take A Step
June 4, 2011 @ 10:33 PM

Remember the times when we started to planned out our life? What we want to be in the future, when we want to get married, what kind of person will we be in time to come? At every point in life, we decided what we want to be, what we want to do. We look forward to the future, making choices on the path of our destination. Like passing our O levels and making it to the tertiary education of our choice. Then getting our diploma, work in an industry of our liking, be successful and find the right person we want to be with for the rest of our life.

Then we would come to a prime time where every step we take seems so much scarier that it should be. We make choices that affects our plans, we make detours and when we think about it, we remember how planning just seem so effortless but the journey to it doesn't seem to be.

I am now at a stage where it is not about clueless or unrealistic plannings anymore. The choices and the decisions I made and will continuously make, will affect my present and my future. It's not about having my head in the clouds anymore, its about waking up, settling down, making do with what I have right now, where will it take me from here. I admit, that I am scared with every step I make. It's going to happen, all those that I planned, be it then or now. I have to keep in mind that my actions, my choices and my decisions are my ingredients of who I will be or who I already am.

xoxo ♥
0 comments: leave a comment